Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Mediciation not working so well

Usally I've coped well for quite a while but it appears my medication dosn't seem to be working as well as it should or I'm not responding to it as well as I should. Certainly unsettling, I've cleared my scheduel and dedicated some rest time, hope that helps.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Mediciation not working so well

Good luck @Former-Member  🍀

hopefully the rest helps a bit. 
And welcome! 🙂

Hi again @Former-Member ,

I'm wondering if you have any professional support, like a good GP or a psychiatrist, who could maybe review your medication?

The rest idea is also good. Good luck.

I've managed to make an emergency appointment tomorrow.

That's good news, @Former-Member . I hope it goes well.

A handy forum tip is if you type @ and click on  a name in the drop-down box, that person will get a notification and won't miss your reply. 

It's good you got in so quickly with an emergency appointment. 

ok so about to head off to it now, hopefully some positive changes.

Ok I'm back appointment went well. Dr was good at listening. I'm trying a supplement to my normal medication I can take this as needed or all the time since it's not a benzo. Already seen some good changes that I needed.

That sounds like a great idea your Dr had. I've never heard of that before. Be nice to control your own regulation a bit. Control is regulating in itself after all. I hope it goes well, but finding someone who's listening is a win.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance