Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Made everything up?

@The-red-centaur  Oh hun being stuck in a ward full of sick (probably older men?) is not the place for you..... it wont be like that forever. Soon you will be at rehab and that will be totally different for you. A much better environment.  Have faith.

@The-red-centaur  How are you going? I hope soon you get some much needed sleep.xxx

@greenpea I eventually got to sleep. I'm sorry about all the hassle during night.

@Eden1919 @Former-Member greenpea thanks for the support overnight. I appreciated it.

Hi @The-red-centaur 

Really glad you got some sleep and that you are safe. Thanks for letting us know 🧡

Former-Member
Not applicable

@The-red-centaur 

Its really hard to know what to say after learning of your serious suicide attempt 😢 You must have been so distressed and alone in the world to want to  'go there' to end things. Sorry you have to endure this. We are all connected and i feel it.

I am fortunate not to have  outwardly acted on my SI for some years now, but know how terrifying this battle can be. 

You are so brave and I really hope you eventually walk normal again, without too much pain.

I'm glad you're alive, and getting help, and have another chance to enjoy this beautiful world a little longer (my favourite is the birds, flowers, rolling hills and waterfalls). 

I'm praying your today goes well and this life chapter turns things around for you.

It will be hard at first but there's much more support and less stigma with physical recovery -  make the most of that and any emotional guidance offered.

You'll get through... we must live for the good days 🌄 They will come .. .  that's what I keep telling myself anyway lol 

Let us know how surgery goes 💜

Hope you are doing okay @The-red-centaur .. really glad you had some support last night.. takes a lot of courage to keep going.

@greenpea @Former-Member the surgery was a success, I'll know more about how it went during surgical rounds tomorrow. For now I'm in a lot of pain and they can't give me more pain relief.
Former-Member
Not applicable

@The-red-centaur , doing the happy dance for you.  So glad the surgery is successful 😁👍  Hopefully the pain will ease when swelling does. You hang in there. Keep talking with us, I'll be popping in and out 💓💛💓💛

danceDoinghappydance.gif

@The-red-centaur  That is wonderful news :D! You were in my thoughts today.  Cannot wait to hear more tomorrow after the doctors see you. You have been incredibly brave  my dear friend The-red-centaur :). Talk during the night if you are up. Hopefully you will be sleeping well and not in too much pain. Love peaxxxx

@greenpea pain is excruciating...I really can't cope but they can't give me anything. I don't think I'll be sleeping.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance