Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Hey @MDT 

I haven't been round much but wanted to see where you are at. It sucks not to be invited. I'm always left out at work. There's 3 girls and I'm never included. It hurts but I try not to carry it do I hear you. Someone wise once told me "not everyone will like you" it hit home and since then I accept it easier. 

I hope you enjoyed your catch up with an old friend and your night out? Perhaps it will give you the incentive to go to the gym next week? I do admire your motivation.

What's happening on the job front? 

Keep taking care my friend 🤗

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Indeed - not everyone will and that's okay. It works both ways too though hey. We won't like everyone we come into contact with.
Yes my catch up was good. We spoke about work and mental health. It was good.
Night was okay, if a little bit quiet. Was very hot is all

I agree re incentive for gym next week. Happy to have a week off from it.

In regards to job front I still haven't made up my mind if I will take extra leave. Not sure.

In terms of a new job altogether... well that's gonna have to start soon but not today and as I am rather lethargic as I didn't get to sleep well last night due to the heat

@MDT 🤗🙂

@Judi9877 @Shaz51 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Appleblossom @frog @eth @Angels333 @Owlunar @Former-Member
@Ant7 @Molliex @Jacques @Former-Member @Maggie @Eve7 @DJMasters @BPDSurvivor @oceangirl @WIP @Schitzo @Emelia8

Hey all. So the last roster for the year got sent out and I am once again off to a new place entirely. Not sure what to make of it as I may just apply for leave and take a pay cut ESPECIALLY after last week and how 2 days in a row I nearly felt like going nuts.

It is what it is. I will decide this week for sure but I know that whatever choice I make will be one that I am happy with.

At the moment I am feeling relatively okay with things. Which is MARKED improvement. I think it may stem from having done some good writing and research on Thursday and Friday and spending time with friends on Saturday and today spending time on a competition that I was signed up for. It will be sent off tonight and i can't say too much for fear of losing anonymity. But I am hoping to get a good result there

I may make a post on Hams Hamlet later on as Lesson 3 but will see how it goes.

So many things in life are beyond our control aren't they? But the small things that are.. we must learn to take heed and never take them for granted

So true @MDT . So many things are out of our control.

You sound like you are working some important things through. Nice to hear.

I hope this week is an improvement to last week.

Enjoy your evening.

@MDT good luck, take care, well done. 

See it as a challenge maybe @MDT .. what is it? 6 shifts? 😸

Twice that tabs @TAB

I actually hate it @TAB

Thanks @Meowmy @Maggie

🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance