Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Life is filled with problems i guess @BlueBay
Hard to say that we are the ones that cause it

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Had coffee and read some stuff. Can hopefully channel that into my morning and write some new stuff.

Thanks fantastic news about your TAFE exam @oceangirl

WTG - I am so happy for you 

Dec

Hi @MDT 

Pretty bleak start - I get it - it seems your job is a downer and maybe change is something to get on with - and it's not always easy to get into the rhythm of doing all of that - after all - where do we start?

I read what you wrote about your work challenges - how you felt about them - either this is reality and I know I have thought of some of the people I have worked with - or studied with - harshly - and it may or may not have been the case but if it is - best to move on

After all - imagine if they feel as unhappy in their jobs as you do in the same workplace - they must be as miserable as hell - you too some days

I hope the coffee helps - I had a black one earlier - not the best but it's something I learned to manage when I worked at a place lacking in coffee facilities - but I prefer it with full cream milk and atm - the cow has run dry

Figure it out Hamza and move on when you can - you have never been happy where you are now

Dec

I know I will feel better after a real coffee - yesI know I will feel better after a real coffee - yes

Hi @Owlunar it's good to see you this morning

Yes I believe you are right about everything you've said

THanks for your wisdom

Atm I am just chilling. Then I will get on with some reading and writing as well

I feel pretty rank atm

Hi @MDT 

@MDT wrote:
I feel pretty rank atm

Sorry to hear this 😞 I hope things improve very soon...

I'm going to have to ask you to stop tagging me, please...I have burnout, and am unable to support anyone at the moment. Thank you, @MDT ...

All good @NatureLover

Of course you can- its cert 111 in fitness... most likely do cert iv in Jan.. @TAB 

Okay , well well done then @oceangirl Been telling myself do TAE re cert IV one day I guess

I saw you write that you were thinking about doing a tafe course- are you still awake @TAB  ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance