Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Ha ha @Appleblossom  trying not to leave house again today, going a bit spare lol realised had been going to shops too often. 

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Its finding other things to do. We can only eat so much ... Ha ha ... maybe a walk or jog at night ////

@TAB 

or get that guitar out and dont compare yourself to the greats ....

@Flying_Hams 

Smiley Happy

hearing that re eating, have started cooking, well things dont normally do like tuna mornay oh and made a jelly lol , ususally limit self to cooking eggs, chops, steak, roasts, heating stuff in mocrowave lol @Appleblossom  would be perfect time to get guitar if any still on fb lol

go for it. @TAB  sure to be plenty online ... good investment and lots of online ways to do music ... social connection with physical distancing ... lol

Smiley Happy

You too @Flying_Hams  get yourself an instrument. Its a great way self soothe ...

or let it rock ..

Well am in country so theres like 2 for sale @Appleblossom lol

Hi,

I have been putting a smile on my face and acting positive in front of my family. But I am fighting an internal battle. 

One of my closest friends has been told that her mum wont make it til the weekend. She has stage 4 cancer. I really do feel for her and i dont know what to say. I lost my own dad 1 1/2 years ago, and I have been trying to give her advice. But I dont know if that is what she needs. Maybe i should just be there with comforting words.

I have closed up my practice. I have worked hard on this business for the last 6 years and it is more heartbreaking than I have allowed myself to feel so far. 

My mum is really worried too, she had cancer surgery and radiation and now is on a drug to keep the recurrence low.

I feel so sad right now.

Thanks for reading.

@Flying_Hams @TAB @Appleblossom @eth @outlander 

A friend of my sister's took his own life the other day @Dani1981
There is a lot of hurt going around these days I have noticed.
You are not alone in that regard.
Sometimes words are never enough

That is true @Flying_Hams 

I know people are advising to stick together and look after each other. But sometimes I feel so alone. And other times I feel so lost as to what to say and feel helpless for others.

I am so sorry about your sister's friend. It is a very isolating situation.

Sorry to hear that @Dani1981 @Shaz51

I feel lonely too lately I think @Dani1981

it's a tough for so many isn't it.

Just go easy with yourself.

I think I feel a bit low after watching a dark film today.. But it had a warm edge to it.

But I was feeling this last weekend anyway I guess...

Anyway

Some forumites are over at the Friday feast if you are interested.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance