Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

@MDT enjoy. 

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

hey @MDT awesome to hear you are having an ok day today. im glad you are going to chill tonight and watch a movie, any idea's what you are going to watch?

Not 100% yet @Jacques
May just hang out and chill not sure. Might play a bit of Cities Skylines. Need to polish up the city lol
Good to see you mate

Onya @Meowmy 🙂

ah nice @MDT it is a good game for using up spare time and helps keep us distracted, i have got back into  ark recently and Squads. they keep be very busy and help calm me down when im anxious.

hope you can decide on a movie 🙂

@MDT  I hope you enjoy a movie, or something else relaxing this evening.

Hooe the weekend is ok enough. Take care.💚💚

@MDT hey Hamza, just chilling, reading stories here. Nice after hard working week. 

Nice one @Meowmy
More or less the same 🙂

@MDT hey Hamza, this may be one of the nice moments lol. Relaxing in the evening, also with good friends on the forum ha. 

Agreed @Meowmy
🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance