Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Sorry bit of braindead Rip van Winkle atm @oceangirl am away working in 40deg well was last few days. One of my motivators for study/career change. Am in late 50s now and fitness gone to nothing so working outdoors under pressure should be over for me

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

@Flying_Hams hey Hamza. 

Hey @Meowmy
How goes it?

I am feeling moderately low. Something was on last night and I didn't get invited. Oh well. Doesnt feel nice. But what can I do hey.

Will try and get some reading and writing done today too. Then at 4 I am going to a friends celebration so I guess that will be nice too.

Haven't been to gym this week - no spirit in me to exercise plus its too hot

@Emelia8 @TAB @oceangirl @Shaz51 @BlueBay @Owlunar @WIP @BPDSurvivor

Hey @Flying_Hams ,

Hope you'll feel better during the course of the day. 

I know how it feels not to be invited. I used to get really upset but now I cbb. Instead, I do the inviting now.

Cheers,

BPDSurvivor

Well said @BPDSurvivor

I agree. I hope you're well

@Flying_Hams take it easy Hamza, enjoy. You will be alright. 

Hi @Flying_Hams 

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling a bit low this morning, I hope your mood improves as the day progresses - at least you've got this afternoons outing to look forward to?!

I totally get not going to the gym this week -'too bloody hot &'uncomfortable. Don't feel bad about it. You'll be back there soon enough, it's spirit!

Enjoy your friends celebration. 

Indeed @WIP
I am planning to catch up with someone I haven't seen for a while too beforehand so that's nice.

It is what it is. I will drive too so that'll be nice.

Hey @Meowmy I believe you are right

Thanks you my awesome forumite friends

Sending warm wishes @Flying_Hams   Another hectic week for me but I've followed the posts you've tagged me in.  Hope this afternoon's activities lift your spirits.

@eth 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance