Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Kurra
Community Elder

Kurra dilemma

Hi all,

I've been battling with a psychotic depression for the last few weeks.  It's a bitter pill to swallow being put back on antipsychotics but unfortunately I've not ended up in hospital,  thank heavens.

Just looking for a bit of encouragement to keep the battle in the background. 

After so many years of being completely stable, I'm not finding it easy.

Love n Hugzzz  🎶💕🎶

17 REPLIES 17

Re: Kurra dilemma

Hi @Kurra . Nice to see you on the forums again. I'm sorry your psychotic depression is back. I have both depression and schizophrenia as well so I know what depression looks like. Please stay strong. I know you can get through this.

Take care.

Judi9877☺️💐

Hi @Kurra  and a welcome to the forums. I also have had a diagnosis of depression with psychosis and have spent 16 weeks in hospital this year after many years of relatively good mental health.

I’m on the mend now and seem to have the right mix of meds.

Anyway enough about me. It’s lovely to meet you.

💚💙💚

sending love @Kurra its good to see you but im sorry about the psychosis. try not to think of going back on meds as a failure more just a bump in the road to get over. Heart

He @Kurra I am sorry you are back under these circumstances but it really is great to see you. Heart

You have done this before and can do it again - step by step, day by day and little bit by little bit you will beat this and get back to that place again where you have been for so long Heart

Hi @Kurra  my friend. I am sorry your depression is back. I had been thinking of you and wondering how you had been going. Do you remember the forum that we were on before the sane forum- atm I am having a bit of brain fog. We are here to help and support you too. Hope to talk to you soon.

@Kurra  Along with everyone else, I’m sending you some encouragement to keep pushing through.

Sending some 💙💙💙

Thanks @Maggie. I need all the good and courageous vibes atm.
Have a wonderful day 🎶💕🎶

Thanks @oceangirl. About to take dog and me I guess to do some sheep work. We've thousands (literally) to muster so it will be a long day. Just hope I can keep up with the mob.
Yes, we go a long way back to BB days.
Love n Hugzzz 🐏🐑🐑🐕

Thanks for the reminder @Zoe7. I'll use your words as a mantra today.
Love n Hugzzz 💕🎶💕
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance