Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Kurra dilemma

A good reminder for me @outlander. Thanks
Love n Hugzzz 🎶💕🎶

Great to meet you too @Eve7. It's really hard isn't it. Being in a small rural town it's a bit easier to escape hospital.
Take care
Love n Hugzzz 🎶💕🎶🐏🐑🐑🐕

I have the same diagnosis @Judi9877
It's a really sh1tty place to be. Luv n Hugzzz 🎶💕🎶

It really is not an easy place to be again @Kurra but you are strong and you are wise - and you know you can get through this Heart It is frustrating and annoying being back in this place but it also gives us a new respect for all those better times - and you will get back there again Hon - just a bump in the road for now Heart

Your welcome @Kurra 

I remember those days. You do what you can- you're amazing to be able to do what you do. I have to head down to the shops and then come back and take my two dogs for a walk. With love from OG

Hi @oceangirl @Zoe7
Well . . . I ended up with an unwanted, unwelcome, enforced "holiday" of the wrong kind. Currently having tele appointments on Tuesdays and Fridays with the pdoc. I managed to get discharged but .... it's a fine line. The pdoc wants me in and I want to stay out.
Struggling but sort of OK.
Luv n Hugzzz 💕🎶💕

Hi @Kurra, I'm sorry to hear you've been struggling lately. It's great to see you reaching out on the forums for extra support too- that shows a lot of strength. Feel free to keep posting here and we'll ride with you as you navigate this read. I hope you're feeling a little better soon 

TideisTurning 😊

I am so sorry things got so bad for you that you ended up in hospital Hon but super glad you had that support. Take care @Kurra Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance