Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

RealName4
New Contributor

Just anxiety? Help.

Few months ago I woke up with an messed up anxiety disorder with a bunch of physical symptoms that my Dr. I weren't sure if they were neurological or not.

5 months later I'm having seizure like panic attacks, intense sensory overload, head rush/pass out feeling when I'm standing, numb body/not feeling connected sometimes, and 24/7 feeling like I'm losing it. It's like an inner tension/agitation with constant intrusive thoughts about going crazy and questioning my sanity. I've been waking up with messed up head sensations. Has anyone been in my foot steps? It's really bad. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Just anxiety? Help.

Hi @RealName4 and welcome

I do get quite alot of physical symptoms with my anxiety and the more anxious i get the worse it is however its not constant. If you are worried which by the sounds of it you are, perhaps going back to your gp or even getting a second opinion would be a good idea. Headspins, vertigo and things can also be caused low blood sugar, low or high bp but as im not a dr i cant say really but just suggestions to get checked over esp if your symptoms are really bad and unmanageable.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance