Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

bean
Senior Contributor

I screwed up

Can't find my other post I posted a while ago so I'm sorry to start a new one... My self harm free streak is gone I screwed up and self harmed.

Things just feel too hard so overwhelming and I have no one 

24 REPLIES 24

Re: I screwed up

Sorry its been tough @bean

Each week start anew.  It helps if you at least have a mental health care team.

If you click on your pic .. your profile should come up with earlier posts.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @bean, its sounds like you're doing it really tough right now - I'm sorry to hear that. I had a look for your previous post you referred to, and perhaps its this one

Yeah that's it sorry I started a new one
Former-Member
Not applicable

No worries at all @bean, it took me quite a while to learn my way around the forums, and @Appleblossom's tip on how to find your earlier posts is a handy one. 

I like your new avatar btw 🙂 

Don't think I will ever learn my way around so stupid of me to even think that I could do this
Former-Member
Not applicable

its ok @bean, the most important thing is that you are using the forums as a way to connect with a supportive community. its positive that you've reached out on the forums, especially as you're going through a hard time

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @bean,

I understand that low point of breaking a sh free streak I did the same thing three months ago and it has been hard to try and get back into a streak I am now almost 3 weeks again.

I often feel like I'm in it alone because my family either ignores the fact that I have mental health issues or they just don't understand them.

I found it easier to have friends get me through rather than relying on family. 

I use to not have the wonderful friends that I have now and it was hard to get myself out to meet people most of the friends I have went to the same mental health support group I did.

I know your low now and probably will be for a few days but it does get better if you let it which was another lesson I took awhile to learn.

All the best 

BD

Hang in there Bean just like the other posters have already said

it will get better it might just take a little while but try to trust in

the process.  Keep posting here because you are among friends

who really understand your ups and downs.

@bean

I had no one to lean until I joined the forum. Gradually things began to change.

Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance