Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I just can't.

@Sans911 I feel like a failure and that he'll judge me coz of it.
@Faith-and-Hope I have a few dot points in my phone.

And I'm not ready for treatment. I've not even lost Xkg.

You're not a failure @The-red-centaur. Not at all. And your pdoc is trained to be non judgemental. You're not bad or worthless or failing. You're trying to cope in the best way that you currently know how, which you know isn't ideal. Trust in him, be honest and let him help you to heal.

I'll try @Sans911

I better head to bed Sans911 thanks for the company

You have to do what feels comfortable and right for you @The-red-centaur

Goodnight. Sleep well

I sh'ed pretty badly, now I'm in hospital waiting for a Dr. I can't cope with my stupid life, why do I always go back to sh

@The-red-centaur it is hard to use other coping strategies when they dont work the same way. or when you havent found other that work for you. i hope you are not being to hard on yourself it is nothing to feel ashamed about. sometimes bad stuff happens. i hope the doctor is helpful for you and can maybe help to think of something to do to help you. 

Please try to be gentle on yourself @The-red-centaur. I'm so sorry you're hurting so much right now.

😨

You OK @The-red-centaur? What's happening for today/tonight?

I start new meds today. Hope they help.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance