Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I just can't.

@Sans911 I ended up walking to the hospital because I'm not feeling that safe.

You made a really good decision @The-red-centaur. I hope you get the help you need and some rest tonight 💜 💜. I'll check in with you tomorrow. And thanks for letting me know how you are. I appreciate it.

Hi @The-red-centaur , I am one of the moderators here tonight. I am just sending you an email to check in. 

Rockypug. 

I'm glad I'm seeing my counselor today, I haven't slept in 3 days.

Just been sent home without seeing cat team. I guess I should be used to this.

Oh and don't worry I'm safe. I've calmed down a lot since last night. I'm going to be ok and got plans to stay busy with art ideas today.

hope your counsellor appointment goes well @The-red-centaur good to hear your safe and that youve got some things to do today as well

Good to hear you’re calmer now and have plans to stay busy today @The-red-centaur 

hope you have a nice day xx

Thanks for checking back in @The-red-centaur. I'm glad things are calmer for you. All the best for seeing your counsellor. And enjoy your art

Counselling has made me so triggered. I'm waiting for my case manager to get back to me too

@Sans911 the counseling was too hard today. And I didn't get the stuff done I wanted.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance