Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Going through the motions

@Escaped_Goat  I'm so pleased to meet another germophobe! I won't derail your thread by talking about it any more here but I might tag you on the germophobe thread - would that be OK? And if it's not something you really want to discuss, that's totally fine too. Smiley Happy

@NatureLover  That would be more than okay.  I'm going offline soon though... trying to limit myself and do other things.  It's supposed to be good for me.  🙃

Have a good night!  

@Escaped_Goat I had heard that a narcissist never changes, sadly. You protected your daughter. I take my hat off to you. 

No worries, @Escaped_Goat - thanks for the chat. 🙂

Thank you @NatureLover 

Hi @Escaped_Goat , I hope you are doing OK and are not beating yourself up too badly. 

Hi @NatureLover  thanks for the thought.  Bit of a rough day.  Contacted my doctor regarding increasing my anti-D's temporarily at least.  He's faxing a prescription down to my local chemist.  Hoping this helps... not an instant fix but I'm struggling so I think the extra support is required.  

Hoping this isn't against the rules.. I've read them but my brain is like a sieve lately.  

Sorry to hear you're having a rough day, @Escaped_Goat . I think it's a good idea to get that extra support. I guess it will take a couple of weeks to kick in, which is always a bugger. (Not sure if I can say that word, but I'll see if it will let me!) I read the guidelines on mentioning meds too this morning, and I think what you said is fine. I hope you can take care of yourself till the meds increase kicks in. 

@NatureLover  Still waiting on the chemist to receive the fax.  Had hoped to start tonight.. they aren't open tomorrow of course.  Then we have Sunday.  I know the doctor sent it... I've checked with them.  The chemist is annoyed at me for phoning to see if it's there yet.  My brain hurts.  I'm tired of explaining to them that... yes I picked up a prescription for this medication already this week but it was a different dosage and the doctor is faxing a lower dosage prescription through to increase my dosage. I hate getting the third degree about my medications.
I'm am old lady.. just let me have my meds and nobody gets hurt! 😂 

Haha, @Escaped_Goat ! Is your chemist open late tonight? I know it's not easy for you to leave the house sometimes...but I hope you can get the meds tonight.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance