Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Falling

Hey @Eden1919 , like @Snowie  said no need to explain as hard as it for you keep trying to distract yourself. My ex send me a a message today which I think applies to all of us. 

"If the only thing you have managed today is keeping yourself together, then I am very proud of you"

Always thinking of you and Snowie. 💖

Hi @Former-Member 

Such a good message and good reminder that sometimes just getting through the day is enough.

Thinking of you and @Eden1919 too 💖💓

@Snowie  I have basically just been watching Netflix but at least it is something. Idk I just feel like everything is getting on top of me and like right now is such a bad time for that. 

it is something @Eden1919 , at least you are trying which is all we can ask of ourselves.

With you through all of this hun

Love and hugs 💖💜

@Snowie  Thanks... I don’t know what to do it is starting again and I don’t know what to do now. I thought i had given them enough but I obviously haven’t. I didn’t think even if they were back it would happen so fast. I am not allowed to eat again and i am scared they won’t want me to sleep again as well. I am so stupid I don’t know why I even thought for just a second that I could do/have them, I am tired and I don’t even know what exactly is real or even if I am where I think I am. Was this what all that was about but I still don’t know what exactly the reason is I must have done something terrible. 

@Eden1919would contacting a helpline help in situations like this? I am not sure if they are helpful for you or not.

Stay strong hun, you are doing the best you can. I hope you can manage to have something to eat today

Will be around for awhile if you need to chat

Hi also to @Former-Member 

How are you going today?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Afternoon @Snowie 

@Former-Member  sorry i didnt see your last post until now must have been a glitch. 

@Snowie  helplines tend to make things worse for me, i dont really trust them. i really dont know what to do i feel all weird. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Fat fingers hit post before I finished the post. 

bad day

@Snowie hope you and @Eden1919  can find some peace today💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance