Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Darkness

@greenpea , wishing I had words that would help you some. Just know I am thinking of you. 

@Zoe7 , I will hold onto the hope that you manage to do what you need to but also that the last two weeks of school go as quickly as possible. Hoping you have some self care time plan out for the end of school and that you are gentle with yourself. Hugs

@Anastasia , just wanted to say thank you for all your support. It means the world to me. 

@Emelia8, my very special Em where would I be without you and your kind words and great advice. I am lucky to be able to call you friend. 

@Lee82 , I wish there was someway to describe how important you have become to me, there are simply no words to do it justice. I think of you every day praying that you are ok, praying that you are able to get through another night. Sending you all my love always gorgeous lady. 

@Former-Member  🙂 Thank you sweetheart. I wish the same to you always. Love peaxxx

@Lee82  Hey Lee82 you sent pea a message whilst I was away liking my wounds but I cannot find it now. Just wanted to say hi and send you love pea.xxx

Good morning @Former-Member @Lee82 @greenpea I hope there is some good in your days. Hugs and hugs for you all Heart

Thank you so much @Former-Member 🙏  You are very special to me too Izzy and I consider myself fortunate indeed to have had the opportunity to get to know you and some of your many alters just a little. I love and respect every aspect of you, because each is a part of you. And you are a pretty amazing woman. Of course I miss our daily interaction, but fully understand why you cannot be here as much.  So sorry about all the triggering anniversaries you are encountering this month.  I hope they pass with the least possible impact on you. 💞🤗

Waves also to Lovely @Lee82  Gorgeous @greenpea My dear friend @Anastasia  Li'l One @outlander and (what can I say) @Zoe7 👋💕  I think of all of you every day, and hope life finally begins to treat you kindly.

Emelia 🌸

What do you mean (what can I say?) @Emelia8 Sorry do not understand that Smiley Sad

Sorry @Zoe7 ... nothing rhymed with zoe, hence 'what can I say'.  If you look at the other names I tagged eg Lovely Lee, Gorgeous Greenpea, My friend Myboy, etc.  No hidden messages and no disrespect to you Zoe I assure you. A simple hello ... because I care about you.  Please do not try to read things that are not there.

I'm sorry if tagging you has upset you @Zoe7 ... I  am happy to remove it, if thats what you want.

Wasn't reading anything into it - just did not understand what you wrote @Emelia8 It is hard to rhyme with Zoe.

Lee82
Senior Contributor

My beautiful Izzy so so so good to see you here my love. Oh I have missed you terribly. I'm so sorry I havent been around. It has been an extremely rough road lately. 
I hope you are as ok as you can be gorgeous. 
love you so very much. @Former-Member ❤️

hello to all my forum friends. I am so sorry I have not been around and haven't caught up on all your news. It has been tough for me and my head has not been in a place where I could have supported anyone. You are all still very much in my thoughts and are all very special to me. 
@Emelia8 @Zoe7 @greenpea @outlander @Anastasia @NatureLover @Eve7 ❤️💜💙💚💛

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance