Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Darkness

Cute pic @Lee82
Lee82
Senior Contributor

He can be a pain in the butt sometimes but I don't know what I would without him with me. 
you ok hun? 
@outlander 

Im going to lay down @Lee82 im worn out and physically not feeling great either so going to try and get some sort of rest

Thanks for keeping me company. I really hope you can get some sleep tonight too or at least rest
💕
Lee82
Senior Contributor

No worries @outlander . Was happy to keep you company. Was really nice having a conversation with you. I truly hope you are able to have a restful sleep hun without the nightmares. 
💚

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Hope your day runs smoothly my friend and that you were able to get a goods night rest last night. 
❤️💐❤️ @Eve7 🦋

Former-Member
Not applicable

I have opened this message 4 times today  and just closed it as I don't know what to say. Thank you for you replies my friends, they all

put a smile one my face. @Lee82 , I have been listening to Thank you (not sure if that is even the correct name of the song by Celine Dion that you sent me) on repeat for a few days now. Love you heaps

@greenpea , I could never forget my wonderful pea. Think of you all the time sweetie

@Emelia8 , miss our chats so much. I have been down in the paint room but nothing to show for it, I guess when my mood is this low my creativity button is broke 😔 I will jump over to your thread and say hi as soon as I can. 

@outlander , your simply reply's always warms my heart. Sending you some gentle hugs 

@Anastasia , hoping your Thursday is a kind and gentle one for you. Think of you often. 

@Former-Member 😊😊💞💞🍀🌷🌻🌹

@Former-Member  izzy!!!Heart

roses
Senior Contributor

Feeling compassion for you. Hope things settle down over the next two weeks, roses 🌹

Some flowers for you @Former-Member 

🤗💞🤗Screenshot_2021-02-25-15-14-35-77.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance