Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Dark place

Hi @Former-Member 

It is Whitehawk the moderator. It sounds like you have been going through a lot of fear and darkness of late and I am sorry you could not get hold of the helplines when you needed support. I know that the major helplines are experiencing a big increase in demand these days and I encourage you to keep trying,  I am pleased that you are home now and a little settled.  I am sure everyone on the forums truly hope that you can continue to fight and that you can get the support you need Aeiou. Please take care and I hope you are able to get some rest tonight,

cheers

Whitehawk 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Whitehawk 

thank you. I understand about the helplines and it is sad to see so many people needing help. I just wish I wouldn't need them, I've learnt so much. I don't want to go to hospital again. I think I've been in hospital five times this year. I don't really want to bother people anymore. I'm still trying to figure out 'what keeps me here' why do I still bother to reach out. Anyway as I said I feel a bit more settled and try not to think about tomorrow. Thanks Whitehawk.

Sending hugs  and sitting with you my friend xxx  @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

💚 @Shaz51 

@Former-Member  I do understand, honestly I do. I know exactly how you feel, when things feel like they are out of control.

Well done on getting home, I’m really glad you did.

Also trying some art and crafts when you can. They are big steps to take when things are so very hard. 

Its small steps @Former-Member , sometimes, just breathing is all we can do to fight our way through.

The world is a better place with you in it. I’m holding on to you, don’t let go.

Sending some 💕💕💕

I forget to mention the storms. I did see some pics on the news. It looks rough where you are. We are ok weather wise, finally warming up.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance