Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Corona

@BlueBay this afternoon Wednesday - when I went to Coles Express for petrol

I bought 2 boxes of Coles tissues for $1.50 each....

They haven't been on the supermarket shelves for weeks - well not in the one I shop at....I hope they are still there in a few days I should get a couple more boxes on the weekend 🙂

Not sure what is going to happen - who knows there might be a problem with the toilet rolls and tissues in the next couple of months

@BlueBay good that govt is covering telehealth....see what happens tomorrow

@outlander  I didn't get any email from the psych yet about Medicare covering the telehealth...

@BlueBay @outlander the goverment  restrictions don't affect me much......I only go out to work and to do shopping ...

@BlueBay @outlander  the visiting restrictions don't work....the government wants everyone to stay at home unless caring for someone who is sick....people won't do it...someone could go and stay at their relatives place and no one would  notice....I reckon if 3 people went no one would notice as long as they didn't make a lot of noise....

or grandparents could go and visit their grandkids ....who would bother calling the police if they saw 1 or 2 seniors ?

in some cases someone could visit and the residents don't want them to visit but have no choice....have to let them in as they are family...so no one can stop them....it could be annoying relative who doesn't want to go home after dinner...

then they cough everywhere and use your internet for a few hours late at night and they don't care....this is an example of what is happening ....

of course it could be worse it could be  

involving violence or argument but then the neighbours should report it

no one can force everyone to stay at home they won't listen....

unforuntaly the restrictions are in place for a reason. some of them seem very strict and abit unfair in some cases but I guess its the way it is atm. im hoping that the restrictions might be lifted soon if the amount of people catching it remain lower.
@jamesle2015

@outlander I can do it because I'm agoraphobic and have an introverted personality...but other people can't... 

another example a husband who runs to his parent's house to escape responsibility for his child and his wife....I bet it happens a lot even though people don't talk about it....it would happen a lot if the parents live fairly close.....

another example a wife who runs to her friend's place to escape from her husband....

another one son or daughter living in apartment or flat and meant to be independent but can't cope so run back to parent's house for free meals and to stay for a while....

so the visiting rules don't work...

I am sure a lot of people are experiencing these cases I mentioned and there are more cases you can think of I am sure

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance