Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Checking In

talk to GP about conflicts w meds @oceangirl  ? .. I got put on ADs and found self wanting to smoke after not smoking for 2 years eg   

got through it though @oceangirl  meds/conflicts can be powerful

Ive got to crash here  Good Night  Cat Happy have to be up at 4am for work lol

It is good to hear from you Tab @TAB 

I will make appointment to see GP. 

I'm only half a tablet for my depression and have been on that dose for a while.

I hope you are doing well. 

Just going to bed here @oceangirl have Internet probs and away for work Sorry , was just a thought re meds. Got here last Wednesday hope to be out of here well, Monday seems just trying to zone out here

@TAB 

Are you working away for work? I'm trying to zone out too- my way of self soothing. This week has gone quick, it will be Monday before you know it. 

I thought you might have a early start in the morning 

Good night @TAB 

Yes working away @oceangirl , last couple days bit like groundhog day thats a good thing , its going quicker
I need to sleep sorry.
Glad you are chilling

Yeah have to be up in 7hrs time lol @oceangirl thx for chatting , hope things get better for you 😸

@oceangirl  I’m sorry you are struggling, and a lot is expected of you.

It’s really awful not getting any , or enough sleep.i understand that too well. Can you rest during the day ?

Can you discussed how things have got worse since you’ve been on these meds with your dr ? There might be something different you can try.

Well done on finishing your course, and keeping up with exercises.

Sending some ❣️❣️❣️

hi @oceangirl im so sorry things are so tough at the moment, have you thought of speaking to the doctor about some sleeping meds to help you sleep? a lot of your symptoms are from anxiety as i experiance them on a daily basis. with reguards to people asking you to do too much, your health and well being always has to come first. im so glad you are keeping up with your excercise it is so so important to stay motivated. 

please try to be ok with where you are at and try not to put too much pressure on yourself each day.

hugs

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance