Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Changing meds

@Eve7 love you too hon 💞💞

Dear @WIP 

Just dropping by to let you know that I continue to think of you and I hope you are doing okay.  I read that you had a psych appointment today.  How did that go?  And you had CTs and Xrays yesterday too I believe, with results back tomorrow.  Is this in relation to your head injury?  I hope the results are okay and there is nothing major amiss.

I know its really difficult doing things all on your own, without someone by your side to help you through.  Only little Levi ... who's support really cannot be underestimated. 🐶😊  Its true that I have a husband.  But I dont have any friends nearby, no family nearby, no children of my own.  But in reality, my husband is not a support to me.  I support him, but there is not much coming back.  So I do understand your sense of aloneness.  Especially for someone such as yourself who is essentially a social person, unlike me who is more of a loner. 

It seems unfair that in order to get well, you need people interaction.  But to get yourself out there again, you need to get well.  Nasty cycle.  There has to be a breakthrough somewhere along the line.  

Are you still doing the course?  Which I think last week had to be done remotely due to lockdown.  Will it be back on again this week?  I hope so, because it could be a circuit breaker for you.

Please tag me any time sweetie.

@Eve7 ... thank you so much for yesterdays kind and loving words (below).  I feel the same about you my friend, as so many others here do too.  I hope your work day has been okay.

Emelia 🤗💞

Image result for thinking of you

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Eve7 - BackAtChya! 💙 How are you? Have I missed something I shouldn't have. ?  Haven't been with it lately. There's a storm tumbling outside. My furbaby demands constant contact / petting during storms. Hope we see some decent rain. How is it there?

20210223-171041_1-01_1-01.jpeg

Hi dear Em @Emelia8 So lovely to hear from you.

Yes, busy day for me today. Psych appt went well -  we worked through a list of pros and cons of going into hospital as my pdoc strongly suggested/told me to do. As you know, I don't trust him and my previous hospital admissions haven't been very positive, so there were many more cons on the list to begin with. I was able to add a few more pros to get close to balancing the list out, however I'm still not convinced about going to hospital. I need to go in with a positive attitude. So that's what I need create before agreeing to be admitted. I'm doing alright reducing the AAs myself over the past week, so that's something I need to keep up.

I've been experiencing bad headaches all down the RHS of my head since my fall, and they got really bad late last week, so I went back to the Dr y'day - he sent me off for urgent head CT scan and neck xray straight away. Results today were ok - CT normal, Neck has more disc degeneration.  Glad about CT results and not surprised at neck results - I experience constant neck pain. I should have asked for spine to be done too, as I'd like to know what further degeneration I have there, but I didn't think of it.  So, he concluded today that I have bruised forehead bones, which could take a few more weeks to heal. So I'll just have to deal with the additional head aches for a while yet.

It does feel like a nasty cycle that I'm in - I need to be around ppl to help get well, but I need to get well to be around ppl - catch 22. I've done well this week so far, with attending my medical appts so far and I have group 2mrw and then Levi to the vet in the afternoon.  That's a lot of activity for me in comparison to recent times. 
Something has to give soon. I keep trying and deserve some payoff soon.

How are you going? I do think of you often and hope you are going as best you can, with everything you've got on your plate. You're a very strong woman Em, someone who I admire a lot.

💖🌸🐾

I love you for who you are too @Eve7 

I hope work is going well for you still 🦋💙💙🦋 - Superwoman you!!

Thanks for the response @Emelia8  there was meant to be a photo with the quote but it just would not upload. I’m glad you appreciated my words. 💖💖💖

Yes @Former-Member  thunder, lightning and rain here too. I had to shorten tonight’s training session and had the kids run up the steps and around the grandstand instead. They weren’t happy with that but they were compliant. Heading to State and Nationals soon. Hope you’re ok 💚💚💚

@WIP  I’m so glad your Psych visit went well today. You really deserve a great mh treatment team. I care about you and Levi very much hon. Take care. 💜💜💜

I am so happy your appointment went well @WIP , pros and cons list is a great idea...helps to toss it all around in your head. So proud of you L. Love you and I'm glad you saw the photo as it was also.meant for you 🌷🐾🐕🧚‍♂️💖💕🌸

Thanks @Anastasia 

Where do you find all those great motivational photos on the web? I really enjoy reading them. 💞

Usually Instagram or I just Google what it is I want to convey 🌷💖

Have a blessed day beautiful, my boy is stuck in bed today 😔 not a good day yesterday and sadly it has overflowed...

Sending you both an abundance of strength @WIP 💕🐾🐕💕

Screenshot_2021-02-24-10-26-34-12.jpg

Aahh, I'm not on Instagram. Will have to try googling, then work out how to attach an image to my posts. I'm not very tech savvy with this forum. @Anastasia 

I'm sorry to hear your boy wasn't too good y'day and is now still resting in bed. I hope he improves as the day goes on.

Im on a break from my DBT course. First hour has gone ok, hope the next hour and a half is alright also.

Lots of love 💞🦋🌸🐾

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance