Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Kit888
Casual Contributor

Can't keep doing this!

Sorry in advance for the gloomy post but I am really struggling and don't know what else to do.

Physically I am unwell, my blood clots have came back in my lungs despite being on medication, I have spent alot of time in and out of hospital over the last 2 months due to complications and not responding well to other medications. Last week I found out the clots have caused pulmonary hypertension as well. I have limited support and my psychologist is currently not working due to the coronavirus so I've had no support there either.

Mentally I have bipolar and bpd and have been in a pretty bad depression for a little while now, I am on medication and have tried TMS but it doesn't seem to be helping. With everything going on with my physical health it has impacted me mentally making the depression and anxiety really bad. I am going through each day with thoughts to end everything. I am completely worn out, I am hurting and I am extremely scared of dying from my illness which at the moment feels inevitable which in turn then makes the suicidal thoughts stronger. 

I have tried reaching out to different services in the past but no-one has seemed to help or offer support, I just seemed to keep getting either ignored or palmed off.

I really don't know what to do anymore, I am way beyond my breaking point and everyday is a huge battle just to make it through and I really don't know how much longer I can keep fighting this battle.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Can't keep doing this!

Times sure are hard at the moment for many of us, we are here for you though!

Re: Can't keep doing this!

Hi there @Kit888 

I have been reading your post from earlier and yes I can see that it is gloomy. But to me it also clearly shows your resilience and strength. Getting ignored or palmed off by services sounds so hard to take but please keep reaching out to services for support as well as here on the forum. The Sane Help Centre might be one option, ph 1800 18 7263 betwwen 10am and 10pm Mon to Friday. 

warmest regards

Whitehawk

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance