Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Pepsimax
Senior Contributor

Can someone help me

Can someone help me I hate everything I feel sick Overwhelmingly sad

5,350 REPLIES 5,350

Re: Am Not Coping

Sorry to hear that you're feeling sick and sad at the moment @Pepsimax. I can't stick around to chat but just wanted to respond - I'm sure someone else will be by soon or even before I even finish this post. Hope you feel better soon and can get some sleep tonight. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi Pepsimax

I'm Mysticmountain, one of the moderators on the forums. I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling overwhelmed and sad tonight. Im wondering if there have been times in the past when you may have had similar feelings and where able to do something to easy these unwanted feelings?

Sometimes when your feeling overwhelmed it can be good to do something that tells the thoughts to stop or slow down. This may include mindfulness or mediation, trying some colouring or drawing. Nik Nik also mentioned the ground exercise below which you may find helpful

Hi @Pepsimax .....

Make a list of things you can do to keep yourself grounded .....

Do you have a coping box ? There is a thread on the forum about it .... I have to run but others here will help you with ideas for putting one together ....

I will check in and chat with you and @Zoe7 wherever I find wifi ....

Hugs .... ❤️💕

Keep yourself safe .... and keep posting here as you feel to ...,
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Pepsimax, what's happened?

Everything sux

My whole life is f*** I want to SH now
Former-Member
Not applicable

Mine too @Pepsimax. I've just had the hardest few days to get through but made it and you will too. It's soooo hard when you're in that moment. Thinking of you and sending hugs. 💜🤗
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member knows what it's like as well. She's helped me lots and lots before @Pepsimax when I've been close to SH
Former-Member
Not applicable

Does SH for you mean hospital after @Pepsimax?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance