Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

ButterflyWings
Senior Contributor

An Absence...

I've neglected to join or answer posts the last couple days. I really haven't felt like it, as my demons are taking up so much space in my mind that there's not much room for anything else. PTSD, Anxiety, Depression in all its glory and faucets...

Now one of my Mental Health nurses knows my most recent issues and that things are getting worse.

She sent my psychiatrist a long email today and hopefully my psych will read through it tomorrow once home from holidays tomorrow. Methinks my first Admission is imminent. 

Yes I'm safe at home right this moment...but I will be much safer once admitted to the private hosp. I have been in and out of since 2012.

I'm not expecting anything from posting this, guess I'm just making an appearance to say "I'm here...life sucks...I'm getting good help and will be okay... Haven't forgotten about you all..." 

Anyway, I did bake some cupcakes from a sugar-free recipe...yummy!

And that is all. Sorry.......

13 REPLIES 13
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: An Absence...

Hey @ButterflyWings , I'm sorry you're struggling a lot, I do hope you're okay. I'm always here if you need someone to talk to or just listen.

No need to apologise for you not being here though, we all need time to ourselves whether that's on or off the forums. It's self care and it's essential for everyone, so don't feel bad about making this post and not coming on here, it's all good. Everyone understands.

Please be safe and take care of yourself

@ButterflyWings wrote:

I've neglected to join or answer posts the last couple days. I really haven't felt like it, as my demons are taking up so much space in my mind that there's not much room for anything else. PTSD, Anxiety, Depression in all its glory and faucets...

Now one of my Mental Health nurses knows my most recent issues and that things are getting worse.

She sent my psychiatrist a long email today and hopefully my psych will read through it tomorrow once home from holidays tomorrow. Methinks my first Admission is imminent. 

Yes I'm safe at home right this moment...but I will be much safer once admitted to the private hosp. I have been in and out of since 2012.

I'm not expecting anything from posting this, guess I'm just making an appearance to say "I'm here...life sucks...I'm getting good help and will be okay... Haven't forgotten about you all..." 

Anyway, I did bake some cupcakes from a sugar-free recipe...yummy!

And that is all. Sorry.......

Thanks for the update @ButterflyWings Glad you're in good hands and hopefully you will start to feel better soon. Thinking of you.

Glad you've got some good help @ButterflyWings 

Hi @ButterflyWings
Its good to see you.
Sorry to hear you are in a bad place atm. But it sounds like you are on top of it at some level at least.
I hope it improves for you soon. Take care of yourself my friend

Thank you @Flying_Hams @destructive @oceangirl @Former-Member  Hoping to hear more today. In the meantime, think I'll Dot a bit...sigh...

Hi @ButterflyWings . Thanks for the update. I'm glad to know that you're getting the help and support you need. The forums with always be here for you in good and bad times so please remember that. I look forward to seeing you on the forums when you feel up to it.

Tale care and stay safe forumite friend☺️
Judi9877🍀🌻

Thank you @Judi9877 ...taking things gently. We just had a visit from a gorgeous neighbouring cat who loves to hang out with us for a while. He's so sweet.

Hi @ButterflyWings . That's great to hear about a visit from a cat! My cat has just turned 4 today- Mitz- and she's gorgeous! I've had her since she was 3 months old and although she's not an affectionate cat of sorts, she's great company when things are bad. Animals are special in that kind of way.

Judi9877😻

Thats good @ButterflyWings

I sent my resume to a recruiter. Will read some this arvo. Just playing a game atm. One I haven't touched for years.

Trying to organise a new hobby.

Take it easy my friend. Be kind to yourself
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance