Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

💚🤗💕 @Zoe7 

👋💕 @CheerBear 

Thanks @CheerBear I am looking forward to it despite going to it on my own. It would have been nice to have someone else from the school go to but I think most of the staff have done the workshop before. I am a bit anxious about going to it on my own but I do most things on my own so should be able to settle those nerves once I get there and into it.

Getting to things like that can sometimes be the hardest part (I find anyway) @Zoe7. Hopefully you enjoy it.

👋😊@Faith-and-Hope

It is Monday and Tuesday so I will only be at work for 2 days next week @CheerBear It will probably make the week feel a little longer - these things can sometimes get a little boring but knowing that it is something I am interested in will hopefully make it go a little quicker. 

How has your day been?

happy to hear you had a better day today my sister @Zoe7  HeartHeart

i loved doing things with and for my darling childcare xoxo

Hello @Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member , @Snowie 

Is it something that is a full two days worth of workshop for @Zoe7, or one of those ones that might be a bit slow over two days?

My day was OK thanks. I felt a bit queasy and blegh today so it was not as productive as I'd hoped but I did a couple of things I wanted to do. I cleaned my room (it was SO bad!) and did some school things including working out some training/development stuff too 🙂. Mine will be only a few hours at a time though which is good for me as I couldn't do more than that. Hoping I'll feel a bit more confident about the role once I've had some training. I crocheted and sat in the garden between that which was nice.

Hope your evening is good for you ❤

Glad to see your day was good @Zoe7 

It’s anazing how extra rest and sleep can help. 

Sounds like this school is so so much better than your old school. 

Really happy you’re enjoying it. ❤️

@CheerBear I am not sure want will be presented over the 2 days or how it will be delivered so I can't really answer that CB. I hope it is not a slow couple of days though.

This school is a much better school @BlueBay Everyone is really nice and that does help.

@Shaz51 It was a good day with some moments that were really good with the kids.

You'll do well @Zoe7
I can feel it in the force

Fantastic news @Zoe7  it's so wonderful you enjoyed the day, great you had more energy and the day seemed to go quicker. Good on you for putting your hand up to go to professional development. Glad they said yes, they obviously value you a lot. Sounds interesting. Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance