Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

whats your biggest fear and what the thing you enjoy the most?

Hi there

just for abit of fun to take the edge of things tonight..

1. what is your biggest fear/fears- has to be unrelated to metal health or body issues please. just want a topic thats not so heavy on me right now 🙂 🙂

2. what do you enjoy doing the most

so ill start

1. one of my biggest fears is needles, cant stand them and i think it might be easier to pass out half the time at least then it can still get done 😉

2. i really enjoy reading a good book esp when its raining outside so i can listen to the rain as well. i also love to ride my horse too when the weather is good for it 🙂

12 REPLIES 12

Re: whats your biggest fear and what the thing you enjoy the most?

Biggest fear is the dentist and heights. 

I enjoy reading and hiking the most. 

I too love sitting inside with a good book whilst it is raining outside, with a cup of tea. 😊

Great idea @Former-Member !!

Biggest fear: murky water and not being able to see what I'm swimming in

What do you enjoy doing the most: swimming in the ocean... except when there's lots of seaweed or it's really murky water Smiley Very Happy

I also love watching Manly play (NRL) 

Murky water - good one @NikNik.
I HATE swimming where I can't see the bottom. Or if there is sea weed, or the bottom is slimy...... *shudder*.
Going away for a girls weekend this weekend and the pool looks like bliss!

Hi @Former-Member

My biggest fear is losing my husband through death, having no purpose and having to face any major medical procedure/dentistry.

What I enjoy doing the most is being with my partner, volunteering to help others, talking with people, days out with friends for lunch and bingo, walking along the beach, quiz shows, reading, watching good movies, dining out, laughing with friends, gardening, cross stitching, shopping and playing words with friends on my iPad.

Good to seed my enjoyments outweigh my fears 😀

Wow its good to see everyones likes 🙂
Might give a few of theses ideas ago

Interesting questions @Former-Member!  

My biggest fears are all to do with my daughter.  That's got to be the biggest downside of parenting for me - it's introduced a level of worry and fear that I never held for myself.  So as long as she's fine, I'm fine 🙂

These days what I love the most is hanging out at home with family and friends.  The combination of my favourite place and favourite people always makes me happy.  If only I could magic-away the washing up that always follows these gatherings my happiness would know no bounds!

My biggest fear is losing my family through death. I've lost my mother and brother at a young age and now I fear losing my father (he is in his mid 70s now). 

The thing I enjoy most is pottering around on the internet. I honestly don't know how I survived before it's invention! I like keeping in touch with family and friends and seeing what's new in the world. 

thank you for sharing guys 🙂

i like beign on the internet too and spending time with family 🙂

Hi @Former-Member

My biggest fears are anything happening to my kids, my kids getting/being hurt. 

I love getting out and doing things with my kids, they love being outside, going for walks with the dog in new places or the beach and just generally being active.

LJ

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance