Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Oaktree
Senior Contributor

Who wants to chat? Thursday night.

Hi guys I am kind of bored. Hubby is watching the cycling. Anybody want to chat?

43 REPLIES 43

Re: Who wants to chat? Thursday night.

Hey @Oaktree I won't be up for long but will keep you company for a little while. How has your day been?

Hey @Zoe7 

My day has been pretty good. Went to walking group along an ocean path this morning, followed by some grocery shopping and a long nap. Still early here. You must be over East? Hopefully for you not Melbourne. Lockdown's suck!

Meggle

I am in Tassie @Oaktree so no lockdown. We have been so fortunate here - handy to have a big stretch of water dividing us from the rest of the country Smiley Tongue

Walking by the ocean is sooo lovely - so glad you had that positive in your morning. I need to do a little shopping tomorrow for my fur babies - then I can hopefully have the weekend at home doing very little.

What kind of fur babies do you have @Zoe7 

Unfortunately I lost both my fur babies clise to each other at the end of last year. I miss them terribly especially my little doggo

Meggle

@Zoe7 

You are indeed lucky to be in Tasmania- it's a very beautiful part of the country. I was lucky enough to have had a two week holiday there about 20 years ago. We drove around a fair bit. A highlight was definitely the pancakes at Elephant Pass. There was so much beauty to behold everywhere you looked. 

Meggle

I have a cat we call Cat here, a dog (Toby) and a 5 month old kitten (Clover) @Oaktree They are my absolute world so I can understand how much you would be missing yours. Smiley Sad

You haven't been here long so what brought you to us?

It is indeed a beautiful part of the world @Oaktree We often take for granted the things we have but it is also often those parts closest to home that we do not appreciate most.

@Zoe7 

Well I had never even heard of Sane Forums. I was either on Facebook or just surfing the web the other night when I came across it. I was feeling depressed and had noone to talk to apart from hubby so I thought I would take a risk and give it a go. So far I am enjoying it. I just shudder to think how it might go if I have an episode 

Meggle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance