Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Walking group

Er ... you .. re bath .. @Zoe7 lol .. did you take a ball for Toby? 😸

No @TAB he doesn't play with balls - never has. He has never been a dog that chases balls or sticks (or anything). He likes to play at home with his toys and often throws them up to himself to chase but if I throw them for him he just sits and looks at them. He is a funny little dog - but so adorable.

At the beach he runs up ahead and looks back when he gets too far to make sure I am still coming and then runs again. He doesn't come when I call him lol but he stands at the car door when we return to the car waiting to get in. He is so friendly though and will go up to anyone for pats - he always gets them from people too - he is a bit cute with his smiley, happy face whilst on the beach Smiley Surprised

Naww @Zoe7 .. like the permission look bit .. sounds like he’s got a good mum 😸

Thanks @TAB - he is one spoilt little pooch lol

Yes he does give me that 'permission' look and then runs off again. He does come running back if there is another dog that he is unsure of but he generally gets on well with all dogs. He is a little fire cracker though when they annoy him - he might be small but he will stick up for himself lol

Well sounds like you really like him @Zoe7 .. you’re both lucky

I definitely love the little fella @TAB and I consider myself very lucky to have him Smiley Very Happy

Yeah just pity he’s not a cat 😸 @Zoe7 well dogs 🐕 have their place soz lol

Cat has her own room @TAB so she is very happy Cat Happy

Well cats are happiest when can call on their subjects as they see fit @Zoe7 😸

...and don't I know it when she needs to be fed @TAB - she doesn't stop talking to me lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance