Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Utopia Birthday Thread

Happy belated birthday my dear friend 💕 @utopia 

@Zoe7 Thank you beautiful butterfly. 

How are you travelling @utopia ?

@Zoe7 Ups and downs.  Downs aren't too often or too low.  So that's good.  For the most part the weather is beautiful.  I love the sunshine,  especially after a long winter. 

Mala is 6 months old and is learning lots.  Still jumps on me,  but we are working on that.  She and Nash wrestle and rough house often.  Day and night. 

Not doing anything at all.  Stuck in a rut. So each day is the same old. 

How are you?  How is school?  And your fur babies? 

It sounds like you are needing a circuit breaker in some way @utopia - not sure what that would look like though and also know if you did then you would be doing it already. That is tough my friend. I do hope those lows get even lesser for you 💖

Your fur babies sound a bit like mine - Tobes and Clover often roll around 'biting' each other. Clover loves to pounce on Tobes and then he 'sits' on top of her lol Many a time I have seen Toby running up the hallway with Clover attached to him being pulled along behind hahaha

School is good. We are on holidays now for the next 2 weeks and I very much needed it. Found out yesterday a family friend passed away on Friday. My family knew Saturday but did not bother to inform me and if I had not visited yesterday then I may still not know - pretty disappointed in them on top of the sadness. I really shouldn't expect anything more from them though 😔

@Zoe7 So sorry to hear about the death of your family friend.  And for it to be kept a secret from you.  There are no reasons to do that. 

Yes I know all about wrestling pets.  Nala is a Kelpie cross.  She jumps on Nash's back as if she were riding a sheep.  She bites both our ankles.  And their wrestling borders on savage.  Lol.  They have become best mates. 

I hope you enjoy the school break.  Catch up on some sleep and rest.  Beach runs with Toby.  Maybe go to the movies or catch up with your sister for coffee.  The little things you miss out on doing when you are busy during the school term. 

Sending hugs and love.  💜💜💜

Planning on paving a part of my backyard @utopia I have already broken up and removed all the concrete and pulled up, washed and stacked the bricks that were the previous paving. Tomorrow I will level and frame the area reading for reinforcing. I am buying pavers a little at a time so it may take a few weeks to get it all done.

My sister and her partner are not in a good place - his sister is very unwell and having chemo to see if it helps. We are not very hopeful but she is a fighter so everything crossed for her.

@Zoe7 Seems you always have a project on the go.  Spare bedroom,  garage,  garden and now patio paving.  Good for you. 

I had some plumbing/drain issues a few months back @utopia so had to dig up some of the paving out back. They were pretty old and uneven anyway so doing the whole section. There is a bigger area around the side of the house to do also but that will not be for some time ...can't afford it at present.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance