Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Can get the P bread at some IGAs prob aldi as well @Adge the one that is a super moist block takes 5 mins to eat tiny slice lol47E63F0B-E281-487C-89B2-A397BBB09F29.jpeg

😸

Ha um Gottes Willen deine Deutsche Fähigkeit verschwunden ist lol
@Sophia1

Thanks for the tag @Shaz51 @Appleblossom Sorry I’m so late but I went to a Japanese restaurant tonight for dinner with work colleagues and we had a very funny night with lots of laughter.

It was a tad expensive but I had snapper which was delicious and being the designated driver I only drank water.

Hope you all sleep well and have a stille nacht. @Adge @Sophia1 @TAB 

I shall have to check out IGA for some Pumpernickel bread now @TAB 

My Dad used to love those German & European foods - Even though he wasn't German (born in Australia).

He's the one who told me about Pumpernickel Bread, Almond Filled Finger Biscuits, Dolmades (more a Greek recipe). 

Sounds nice foods @Adge
Um. Ok what about Marzipan lol think that is German test Haha ie if you Like it must be German lol

@Eve7  lol

@Eve7 Sounds yum and good company can be quite a balm.

Heart

@Sophia1 Glad you are finding carer group good.

Heart

Just met a lovely older couple who are going to a picnic with my son. Lockdown lifted, and the people are celebrating regardless of the weather. He is taking a big umbrella!

Heart

@Adge Feed my kids pumpernickel, but was naughty as I called it chocolate bread.  It did not seem to hurt them as all 3 have good food values.  Just looked up recipe and I was right all along ..lol!

oh you do crack me up @TAB @Adge 

That is why it comes in small size only...

otherwise it would be 3 meals in one laugh

@Sophia1  lol Cat Happy

hello @Eve7 @TAB @Adge 

did some homework and found gute nacht...ab in die heia

my family as well as my now husband like almond finger biscuits...

The Bee Sting Cake or Bienenstich is a German dessert with a golden brown honey almond topping. It is a very traditional not too sweet cake that is sliced in half so that a filling can be added.

This is lovely when made traditionally by an authentic person of german descent....

That could be us

Although I think duchy of berg is more Rhineland... all gets very confusing

Just to reassure you even though this is The Weekly Friday Feast...I did go to bed last night...managed some sleep..

Time to go out and water pots..

enjoy the rest of saturday folks..

Sophia

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance