Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Hey my friend shazzy
@Shaz51
How is the mowing business coming along lol?

very slow my @Flying_Hams 

need some rain xx

how was dinner

Ah yeh @Shaz51
That reminds me. I need to put a lid on the compost now.

Yeah the rain is not as frequent as what you need hey shaz
Former-Member
Not applicable

@saturnzoon 

After 5 primary sch i moved to Melb & put my son in a primary sch that catered for gifted. Took 6mnths for teacher to get my son up to scratch with sch work. Theyd definitely been giving him baby work.

They said to me that hed now find friends cause we u have something in common u naturally click. He did too.

All my problems with sch ended in a yr. Thats why it was probably hard for me when he was young. All the teachers triggered me off too. Theyd constantly question why i had no family husband friends. Like i was a bad person

I was so triggered off by the primary sch teachers. I didnt feel it was their business to sticky beak into my life. Looking back they just couldnt understand why my son was different. Different doesnt mean that parents r bad tho as the teachers assumed sadly.

I wont share what they did to us tonight as its a major trauma & might upset myself & others. 

I need emdr for that

Im just glad i had one as my son would have reacted to a lot.

I sent him to nz to visit his dad & he severely reacted. Eventually they had to ph me they couldnt calm him down.

I understand him so its easy but sounds like ur boys dont understand each other which makes it sooo hard

Its taken my sons father yrs to understand my son & i. Sadly his family rejected me & really triggered me

Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander 

Fair enough

good night @Former-Member , @Flying_Hams , @outlander , @Former-Member , @Amour_Et_Psyché Smiley Very HappyHeart

Nite shazzy
@Shaz51
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Shaz51 

@eth 

I wont b back on this thread ever again

@saturnzoon 

Ill just stick to what i started in sharing my feedback on emdr for those interested in it

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good night @Shaz51 and also @Former-Member @Flying_Hams @outlander @saturnzoon 

Sherry 😴💗

Goodnight @Shaz51 @Former-Member and all passing through
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance