Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

MMmm looks yummy.

The best thing about an online feast is that it can be whatever we want. Woman Very Happy

How was your week @Rosie

Welcome @Rosie !

You did an amazing job whipping that up if you didn't even know the ingredients Smiley Very Happy

It was pretty good thanks. Full of all sorts of things and not much all at the same time. I cooked some great food which were highlights.

I'm going to the library tomorrow!

Haha, its a nice rogan josh or dahl - straight from a la carte google images restarante!

@Crazy_Bug_Lady - what inspired you to join the library - did you borrow anything today?

@Rosie do you have a book in mind to pick up during your library visit on the weekend?

PS: I hope someone brings dessert... *hint* *hint*

Hi

It's actually me that's crazy today but I just want to mention that it's a good idea to see your GP re: work problems........ you get as much support as you can get going through this.".

just. A suggestion.........

today, I went to a ladies place and babysat her granddaughter. I was thinking of offering to do it once per week.....sort of as volunteer work but I need to have a look at the problems with doing this.

She's an Aboriginal girl, she is 3 years old...I thought it wasn't a big deal day but she was sobbing saying she didn't want to go home.
Does anyone have any ideas of who I could contact to get this made ....... 'Legally kosher??' She had terrible case of nits/ lice. Her Grandmother kept on thanking me when I dropped her off.

so that's my crazy news......

you know @Crazy_Bug_Lady......work would never do that to me, I have worked for them for years and certainly heard I've been topic of work gossip in the past but no more.

OOh,,,, sorry ille bring Vegemite chocolate which @CherryBomb says tastes great. It $2:90 per block at Woolworths down the street so will get a few blocks....

@PeppiPattyvegemite chocolate.jpgHaha I'm on the job!

@NikNik I'm thinking something about meditation. There are some good ones about Buddhism in the libaray here - online catalogues are great!

Content/trigger warning

YUM! Thank you @Rosie

I struggle with meditation at times... I actually fell asleep the other day listening to a guided meditation.. maybe I just needed the sleep?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance