Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Sounds like a nice thing to do with yoga peeps @Adge

"Christmas Cheer" (motivation) gets people to do "Pre-Christmas Lunches" @MDT 

Which is a good thing.

There were only 6 of us there (for Lunch) today - As it's a small Class, usually only 3 or 4 people come to that Yoga class.

Still nice - Especially as I don't usually have any Christmas Lunch get-togethers to go to.

In past years, none (0).

This week I had 2.

My over 50's Monday Fitness class had a Christmas Lunch get-together on Monday - 30 people came (it's a Big Class).

Adge

👍 @Adge .....

I had coffee with a couple of friends here at home - fist time since quarantine started in March.

Good evening @Adge @NikNik @Faith-and-Hope @MDT @Eve7 @TAB @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Determined @Smc @Angels333 @Appleblossom @Anastasia @Zoe7 @Former-Member @Rosie93 @Daisydreamer @TideisTurning @pipinya and all forumites here tonight. I'm just popping in to say hello and to check what's going on here at the feast. What's for dinner everyone? For me, it was a slack night so I called in for Hawaiian Pizza, a favourite of mine besides pepperoni! I'm now just chilling in front of my industrial fan since my cheap Target one broke and about to have a coffee and do some knitting. I'm really enjoying not being at uni, the first time in like 11 weeks and I'm making the most of it til I go back in January.

Have a great night everyone! Take care and stay safe!

Judi9877😊🍕

Sounds nice @Faith-and-Hope A good way to catch up, when you cannot go out for a Coffee.

Adge

Mmm Pizza @Judi9877 Sounds like just the thing....

Summer comes here again with a Bang, in a few days.

38C to 40 C for most of next week.

Adge

Hello @Adge 

Christmas catch up sounds nice and 2 in one week even better ✔️🙂

Hi @MDT @Judi9877 @Faith-and-Hope too. Burgers here and then a walk and just home pooped and ready to put feet up. 

Hello to all joining in on the feast 🙂

Fish and chips here @Judi9877 

Hey all

Salmon Indian dish here tonight .....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance