Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Thanks for the tag last night @eth and @Shaz51
I had a relaxing Friday night, watched the tennis. John Millman had a great game. Anyone else been watching the tennis? Im not normally that into it but its been nice to get into something different.

All Things Sport...  try this thread maybe @Mrsjones  @Former-Member  and @Zoe7  are around there

Haha thanks @greenpea 🙂

Hello @MDT , @TAB , @Mrsjones , @ETBug , @Jacques , @Former-Member , @CheerBear , @outlander , @frog , @greenpea , @Lonelyhart , @Alone , @Queenie , @Teej , @Faith-and-Hope , @Adge , @Ant7 . @TAB , @eth , @Jay-e , @Appleblossom , @Mazarita 

Hi Everybody! Smiley Very Happy

Just popping my head in to wish you all a Happy Friday Feast! Hope everyone is very well and having something yummy for dinner. Smiley Tongue

just saying Hi and Bye, had woolies lamb and barely soup with leftover sausage was yum. Watching BBL @Shaz51 @MDT @Mrsjones 

hi @Shaz51  and all my sane forum family, i hope you have all had a good week, i have had a busy week, getitng things sorted for my mum cataract surgery next week.

it is so so hot here, it was 46  yesterday and 44 today and it will be in the mid 40's until monday 😞

hugs all my forum friends

Wonderful to bsee you here @Amour_Et_Psyché  xxxx

@TAB , @oceangirl , @Snowie  , @@

Ohhh hugs to you and your mum @Jacques 

Will be thinking of you 

We had leftover spaghetti on toast tonight xxxx 

G'day @Jacques  I hope you are well boss

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance