Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Thanks so much for ur support @CheerBear , much appreciated. All whinged  out for tonight but no doubt il b posting more on the 'somethongs not right' space if things dont turn around soon. Will tag u in if i do. Thanks so much.

Glad things r going well for u, and great about the work! 

Nice that u hav something fun planned with the kids for the weekend. How many kids do u hav? R they littlies? I hav my nieces bday tmrw afternoon, shes turning 9. I usually so look forward to our family get togethers but bcoz im struggling so much i hav very mixed feelings. And its all my sister in laws family, and mine, plus a few of my sister in laws friends, and they all pretty much know im struggling with MI. Im not overly bothered about that side of things rly, it is what it is, i just hope i dont keep crying on and off the whole afternoon like i did at my other nieces bday a cpl of months back. Wld like to b going thr in some reasonable frame of mind, which means il hav to b in a totally different place to today coz today iv bn a mess! See what hapns i guess. My sister in law is very understanding. She suffers from some anxiety, tho not to the same degree as me, but her sister suffered from extremely bad anorexia/bulimia and her mum has MI so shes very caring and understanding about it which is nice. So hopefully i will hav as good a time as possible under the circumstances!

I hope u and the kiddlywinks enjoy ur planned activities!

Hope u all have a lovely weekend. 

And thank u again for ur support!

Xxx

We can see how that can be upsetting @Doglover, some medicines are now listed as "dairy free, gluten free" which is interesting. The gut is a weird thing and can be disrupted so easily! Hope your dinner was delicious. All good here - just a wee bit chilly! It has been a while since we last spoke! Heart

Yep Maldives will do @Flying_Hams! 😁 Do you reckon I'll have change to get there after 3 Nintendo Switches, a puppy and a night in the city with 4 front row Disney on Ice tickets?!

I'm going to head off and snuggle with the upset tummy one now. Nice to catch you all tonight 😊

Thanks @Tortoiseshell ! Yes things r ridiculously tough. Never in my worst nightmares wld i hav envisioned i wld b going thru this. But i am! I hope things get easier soon too tortoiseshell thank u. Its nice to b able to come on here and hav a chat, take my mind off things for a little while, even if its just in part.

Thanks for saying hi tortoishell.

Take care. 

I have two in primary and one just started high school @Doglover. They're not little little but the littlest is still little-ish. The middle is kind of little too (vague much? Sorry!).

I hope tomorrow goes well for you. Social events can be so hard when you're struggling.

I am going to kick myself off the forum from early tomorrow morning until later on Sunday as I will be with family but I will catch up if you tag me then. More hugs and looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Night all 👋

Yes its pretty tough @Ali11 . 

Dinner was nice, tho hubby's bangers n mash wld hav bn even better! Not too cold here, about 11 degrees overnight i think. But we just had a run of 2-3 degree nights so the bit warmer nights r a welcome relief!

Hopefully wel chat more soon Ali xx

hellllloooo my @thecolourblue  HeartHeart

Haha, no thats fine. I was hesitant to ask kids ages as it cld b identifying.

Thanks re tmrw, and yes, they certainly can b! I used to be super outgoing, fun loving, friendly, cheeky, but all of that is gone now. Im a different person now, just trying to make it thru the day. I hope i feel better tmrw so thr may be some enjoyment for me.

Hope u and the kids have a great weekend. U r amazing to b raising 3 kids with the challenges of MI. I admire u - i cldnt do it!

Hugs to u too.

Chat soon. 💙

helllo @Doglover , and @Tortoiseshell 

been watching tv and xxxxx

Hi there @Shaz51 , nice to hear from u. I hope u and Mr Shaz are doing ok. Hugs to u!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance