Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

pfft @MDT  when I was your age, I used to talk to 'out there, ok for there' guy ok in job for life factory .. he imparted that its all about Power Structures .. not colours .. people who Want to be in charge ....... hmm oh well I got suckered by his trips to Africa stories re guns in face etc who knows . I am into self interest same as anyone else, well these days .. you as political science grad should have a bit more nuanced view maybe???? ok like Mick whathisname who was a shearer lol or deadwood of Fraser , ok self serving under the radar set this election up .. Howard etc

I have a nuanced view young @TAB But its best kept off forumland 😉
Power structures arent even the beginning of it methinks. Check out Thomas Hobbes 😛

Anyways i must go to sleep lol. Night Tab E Cat. Speak laters alligators

@TAB  I was doing that and it said no matches its done it before too on another thread. But it seems to be working now. I'm so bored atm. 

am yelling down ph to schoolfriend @oceangirl  lol anyhoo hope youre OK

where did you go to school @TAB ? I'm not too bad. Still heaps bored though

umm I was an SA person @oceangirl  ..til  ran away... anyway so cant say in reality 

@eth  good on you eth I wish I could have a few wines and not pay the price afterwards. Funny your bro told you about his misdemeanour would probably have been preferable that he kept quiet lol.

Hey @Former-Member @greenpea  and all.  Sorry for no replies - I piked it last night after a good workout at the physio heated pool yesterday afternoon.

Looks like you had good fun with the music last night.  This would have been my costume for Eurovision @Former-Member  :

Image result for steampunk womens costume

Love the whole steampunk thing!  If I was younger I would def have gotten right into it.

Hi! 

hello my sister @oceangirl 

tag @TAB  is in all captial letters xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance