Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Hi @TAB !

Great idea @Former-Member !

I'm grooving to Fat Freddy's Drop here - decided on more music and less grog.  Cutting loose with a boogie!!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNefL4q0k5E

Second studio album from Fat Freddy's Drop made in 2009. Enjoy I do not own any kind of rights upon this material, neither audio nor video You need good bass sound system to really appreciate this music Tracklist: 1 - Big BW 00:00 2 - Shiverman 06:15 3 - Boondigga 16:51 4 - The Raft 22:52 5 - Pull

You never spoil it @BlueBay
Never. 🙂

My mouth has cooled down now haha

I managed to spill Hot Chilli sauce & Soy Sauce all over my shirt @TAB @MDT @greenpea

Hi @Amour_Et_Psyché

Adge

Hi @MDT  still sweating the curry out?!  LOL re lasso to drink!!!

@Adge  and all. Here is the article which has the pic of the cute baby emu that was saved. You have to go down the article a bit to find it but is worth it 🙂

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-10-18/young-fire-heroes-in-nsw-bushfires/11609008

Yeah @eth
It's still good food though haha,

Damn @Adge
Youve reminded me I had to do washing today. I forgot lol
Former-Member
Not applicable

@greenpea 

@greenpea 

@NikNik 

@Adge 

@MDTIMG_20191018_190536.jpg

Heres what else arrived in the mail lol

I spotted this online. Ive shown my boss & shes spreading the word to other lollipop workers & those poor traffic people that stand out in sun for 8hrs!!!

I got this off ebay but if u google hands free fan ul find lots. I left it on in car & in shopping centre & its great so with the wet rag around my neck ill b cruising. Thru summer Lol

Im determined to make life comfortable here. Got my dehumidifyer ready for when humidity hits hard

My sister would like that a lot @Former-Member
I reckon it's a great little gizmo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance