Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Oooh a HP fan @Tortoiseshell?! I loved the books and half enjoyed tge movies. My Big one is a huge fan and was super lucky and went to see cursed child. They loved it!

I have no idea what the fun thing with the kids would be. I'd love to take them away but I don't do going away well so that's a bit tricky πŸ€” One day hopefully. Disney on Ice and a night together in the city could be a fun one for me and the crew to do πŸ™‚

Hi @eth , thanks for the shout out. Im new-ish to the forum but new to Friday Feast. 

Hopefully we will cross paths again.

eastern europe @CheerBear

or maybe latin america idk. You?

Definitely a HP fan @CheerBear. Am a huge fan of the books and similar to you enjoyed the movies but not as much as the books. It's hard for movies to have all that depth I guess. 

That's good to hear your Big one like it HP and the Cursed Child, I'm hearing good things!

Disney on ice is so fun, that was always a highlight for me when I was younger, that sounds like a great night out Smiley Happy

as in where woul you go @CheerBear

Hi there @Shaz51 , sorry for the late reply. Ur probably all feasted out now! Im rounding of dinner with some organic no salt cashews.

How r u and Mr Shaz? He is so lucky to hav ur support. Xxx

Glad hes ok @Flying_Hams . So sad that he was whimpering tho - glad hes not now. We had neighbours for a while whose dog would howl all day when they werent at home - he had bad separation anxiety. So glad theyv left bcoz it broke my heart hearing him every day!

Hey @Doglover,

Really great you could join us tonight especially if things are very, very tough with weaning off the meds. I hope that starts to get easier soon Smiley Happy 

Hope you get to see Cursed Child @Tortoiseshell (I have no idea whether that's still possible but I've heard great things too if you can get there πŸ™‚).

@Flying_Hams I'm really not a travelling person at all. To the point where I can't even imagine where I would want to go lol! Somewhere warm and totally deserted probably. Like an island in the middle of nowhere with just myself and all the creature comforts (and no actual creatures like spiders or snakes haha!).

maldives might work @CheerBear haha

Or maybe fiji?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance