Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

☺ Thats cool @MDT . Whrs next doors dog gone? Hes ok i hope?

$8k!! Thats ridiculous! I mean, i love dogs and all, but $8k is just ridiculous!!

They were away but they've been back for a while now @Doglover

He is fine yeh, I think. Haven't heard him whimpering lately.

Nice to see you mate 🙂

Goodnight everyone.  Time for me to wind down before bed.  Want to get an early night tonight because tomorrow night our neighbours are having a huge solstice party and the music will be live, loud and late.  So I don't expect to sleep until it's over.

Have a nice evening all.  Take care.  Hope to see some of you at the Saturday Soiree.

Some dessert before bed :

Image result for pastry dessert pictures

Night @eth
Nice to see you here tonight. 🙂

I tried to get you a pic of my cake @eth but didn't get there in time. I'm having issues uploading pics so I'll try again another time. Thought of you when Ive been hearing about winter solstice. Hope tomorrow night is great 🙂

@MDT how can one tiny dog be worth so much?! I got out of ABBA through a kid with an upset belly. Winner? Lol (but not)

Hugs @Doglover. I'm sorry things are still so hard, though it sounds they've been for a while. Happy to listen if you'd like to talk more. Perhaps over on a thread you started? No pressure though 🙂

Things have been OK at my end thanks. I did a big something with my volunteer gig this week and will now get to do actual work with it which I'm really looking forward to. Kids and I have something fun on over the weekend which we're excited about too.

Where's everyone gone here?!

lol @CheerBear exactly. Lots of money for a puppy. They are great though, that's a lot.

Cheaper to buy one in Wales maybe lol

If I had a spare $8000 I don't think I'd spend it on one dog @MDT.

What would you do with that money if you had it (and you would like to answer).

Anyone else want to imaginary spend $8000 here? 😁

go on a holiday @CheerBear
and upgrade my pc haha. You?

Where would you go @MDT?

I can't even imagine 8k lol. I'd definitely get another Nintendo Switch or three as one per whole family isn't enough here 😉 Then another cat or mayyyybe a puppy (just not a Corgi lol). And do something really fun with the kids.

That's a good question @CheerBear, that's exciting you'd get a new pet, what would the fun thing be with the kids?

It would have to be partly a holiday for me too, and maybe get some tickets to something like Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. I'll probably think of something else later tonight.

Also thanks @eth and @MDT for the cooking tips earlier!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance