Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Hi @CheerBear , my food is very plain - meat, vegetables, plain salad, fruit, nuts - thats about it. No sauces, no spices, no chips, chocolate, biscuits, nothing processed of any kind. Its very boring! And my hubby eats anything and everything so that makes it even harder!

Nice to see u too @CheerBear , we havnt chatted for a long time! I hope u r doing well. Xxx

You sound like an awesome cook @MDT! I'm so un-adventurous with food and my kids are incredibly picky (two are at least). It makes food kind of boring here.

@eth I can share some of my cake here I think. One sec and I'll put it up.

Wow @Doglover - that's hard. Sounds like a healthy diet though? How have you been this week?

@eth can you drive your bus thing over here to pick me up and save me? I've just been convinced to hire and now sit through Mama Mia 2 (my ABBA lover is still ABBA loving) 😖😑

Once I move out @CheerBear that's one thing I'm looking forward to. Being my own restaurant lol. Having said that I do like small meals though. Even take out is good.

Thanks @Ali11 , i find it very limiting. The biggest problem i hav is that i believe im sensitive to ingredients in medications, and thats why im not getting any better, but no one believes that so i just hav to keep going round in circles, suffering every day. Sorry to be so depressing! Just doing it rly tough right now.

I hope u r doing well @Ali11 . We havnt spoken for ages. Xxx

Absolutely @CheerBear  I'll just wiggle my nose and be there in a tick!  I laughed out loud about you having to sit through another ABBA movie.  There's nothing like a childhood devotion.  

haha @CheerBear

I remember watching the first mama mia movie when i was with family at my grandparents. Imagine a group of 15 people in a single living room. Lol. I even remember saying "okay I'm gonna go and do something else now" haha. You are making me think of heaps of memories tonight lol

Nice to know that im not the only one that is afraid of flying @CheerBear . Assuming thats why u dont fly!

Thanks @MDT , i hope ur doing alright my friend. ☺

i miss next door's dog @Doglover

your name reminds me of him beacuse you joined the forums on the same day i went over to feed him and water him.

My mum looked at getting a corgi again. When we got ours he was 400 dollars. Lived til 12. Good run. He was also the runt of the litter.

Today my mum found out that a corgi costs 8 grand.

We had them before they were cool

I wish i cld say that i hav been good @CheerBear  but its been an incredibly difficult week. Coming off short term anti anxiety meds that iv bn on much longer than short term bcoz they cldnt find anything that did the job, and am going thru utter torture. All my symptoms r thru the roof, plus im depressed, fearful, and downright scared that im never going to get better. Its been a very rough ride for a long time now, without too many glimpses of light at the end of the tunnell, so doing it pretty tough. I wish the news was better.

Hows things your end @CheerBear ?  X

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance