Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Exactly @CheerBear
Best is chocolate self saucing pudding
Or sticky date pudding.

Thank you @thecolourblue
Found it today lol

My swans are winning!
🦆

Hey @Doglover good to see you here mate

Yuuuuum with the chocolate self saucing pudding! So with you there @MDT! As a kid my favourite dessert was golden syrup dumplings with ice cream. I made them last year but they were so sweet and so sickly I couldn't eat them.

@thecolourblue  My choice would be head north up the west coast of Australia as I've never done it.  Then into the Kimberleys.  

Somewhere like this :

El Questro Homestead

Image result for chamberlain river pictures

thank you @eth @MDT @Shaz51 and @Tortoiseshell 

yes, i told her not to give up, that i will do all i can to help her fond one who cares. she has had such a bad run with them, i would not blame her if she gave up on them. but for the moment she seems to be just focused on finding a new one. so im happy

yes i am toasty warm thank you 🙂

Made those a few times when I was a kid. My mum used to have them as a kid too. @CheerBear
Will have to crack out the recipes. I do enjy cooking. I did food tech in my HSC for something different. My mum taught me to cook when I was young but then I did it at school. Made all sorts of cool stuff. Poached trout. Thai curry (which I won the class masterchef challenge for). Made sponge rubbarb cakes too. My friend even got his Singaporean grandma to cook it. Lol. Bringing back memories haha.

@MDT that profile picture is very suitable for you!

@Jacques I'm sorry to read about your partner and the psychologists...I hope she finds someone that is right for her.

@Shaz51 hope you and Mr have been well. Cat Happy

@CheerBear you won me with chocolate! 

@eth that looks beautiful. Rottnest Island is on my list of places to go. Even if it's just to see the Quokkas. 

1488330286332.pngAerial-of-RottnestIsland.jpg

Great to see you laughing @MDT   I love your new avatar too.

@CheerBear  I bet you make lots of yummy desserts -  your cake today sounded amazing.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance