Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Evening @Former-Member @NikNik @Shaz51 @Flying_Hams @TAB @CheerBear @BlueBay @Owlunar 

@Appleblossom @Former-Member @Adge @Smc @Zoe7 @Determined @Ali11 @Mazarita 

@Meowmy @Angels333 @greenpea @eudemonism @Exoplanet @frog @Ant7 @Faith-and-Hope @oceangirl @Bill16 @The-red-centaur and all.

Not ready having any tea tonight as my son has gone to his footy club and never know what to have when I'm alone.

My son plays footy and loves it AFL, I don't mind it sometimes and I like Freemantle.

not sure how long i can stay on as my battery not good on my tablet.

Hope everyone has a good feast tonight

Hey @saturnzoon
I heard swans and Collingwood are playing. I'm looking forward to watching it.
I hope you stay warm tonight my friend

Evening @Former-Member @NikNik @Shaz51 @Flying_Hams @TAB @CheerBear @BlueBay @Owlunar 

@Appleblossom @Former-Member @Adge @Smc @Zoe7 @Determined @Ali11 @Mazarita 

@Meowmy @Angels333 @greenpea @eudemonism @Exoplanet @frog @Ant7 @Faith-and-Hope @oceangirl @Bill16 @The-red-centaur and all.

Not ready having any tea tonight as my son has gone to his footy club and never know what to have when I'm alone.

My son plays footy and loves it AFL, I don't mind it sometimes and I like Freeo? I think they wouldn't post this post cause I tried to mention the proper name above so i shorten see, lets see if that was the reason

not sure how long i can stay on as my battery not good on my tablet.

Hope everyone has a good feast tonight

Thought sonwas making dinner, but he thought I was going out so only got food for him.

I am a bit like you re cooking for self @saturnzoon 

In the end I used salad in fridge with 3 eggs.

If I keep planning for healthy ... some of it actually works out ...

Hugs

@Former-Member @Shaz51 @Flying_Hams and

Friday Night Feasters

HeartSmiley Happy

Hello All! Smiley Very Happy

Welcome to the Weekly Friday Feast!

How is everyone going, and what's on the menu for dinner? Can't wait for dinner - I'm having a HSP! Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy

Sorry about the2 posts everyone im not sure whats happened as when i went to post the first one I had that message you get in red saying to fix something ul but I didnt know what except mnaybe the place I put, so I shortened it and posted that one, so i don't understand how the 2 posted.

Just tagging @Steven12345  to meet some friendly folk here ..... 

This is a fly-by from me .... hi everyone 👋💕 ..... cos I’m out of stuffing and laying low tonight.  

Have picked up some spanakopita for my dinner.  The rest of the family eating meat-based and I am vego on Fridays.

Microwave dinner easy night here.

Boys go to youth group Friday night so makes it simple. 

..improptu early start tomorrow here @Flying_Hams  so have to stop drinking and start eating re breatho oh well

..try to be ..still perhaps @saturnzoon  ..

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance