Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

hello @TAB , how are you today Smiley Very Happy

yeah depends if on phone or not re upper and lower case @Shaz51 @oceangirl  tried it with @Former-Member  one way it self corrects other way doesnt just to mix it up lol

hello @Former-Member Smiley HappyHeartHeart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Shaz51 

Are you settled back home now, and unpacked, after your Darwin trip? From what Ive read so far, it was a really lovely and enjoyable break for both you and Mr Shaz. And your Mum was fine too. A bonus that she was so happy to see you back again.

Sherry 😀

Wishing everyone a safe and happy friday and weekend.

I am looking forward to some sport over the weekend.  I mainly follow the NRL, but, i'm a bit of a nutter about all sports TBH.  I go for the Sharks and the Swans.  I don't really watch the games on TV, rather follow them on the radio more often than not.  ABC is my friend LOL

Hey @Gazza75
Im a sharks fan too. Thanks for your well wishes. If you want you can chill around on the forum feast. If not, hope you have a good weekend

Hey @Shaz51 um got 6hr early knock off but now work all weekend on 24 plus hours

helllllloooo @Former-Member , @Gazza75 , @Flying_Hams , @TAB just got home

eggs on toast tonight

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Shaz51 Thanks for the tag. We are having chicken soup and a breadroll for our dinner.

@Gazza75  Ahhhh .. Yes ... Another Swans supporter!  I love almost all sports, but particularly passionate about AFL and cricket. Swans of course, whom I will be watching on tele tonight. In the NRL I follow Raiders.

Hi also to @TAB @Flying_Hams etc

Sherry 🏉🏈🎱🏇🏃🏊

Take out pizza here.
Need a good feed lol

Hi @Shaz51 @TAB @Former-Member
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance