Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Hi @Former-Member  what are you up to/into tonight?  I always love all the pictures you find and share.

hi @eth my dear friend, 

no i think it is just a quiet night, i made a beautiful desk organiser and clock for my partner, i worked on it for weeks, im so happy with how it has turned out.

20181202_123628.jpg

would love to hear more about the gift you made. @Jacques, is it made out of wood ??  xoxo

Image result for purple sunset pictures

Maybe everyone's busy doing sunset.

Looking forward to seeing your picture @Jacques  What a lovely thing to make for your partner.  They'll think of you every time they see it.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hiya @TABuloso @eth  @marchhare  @Jacques

Wondering what a good gift for some older single blokes would be. Have some coming over for a meal soon - tossing up between pavlova with banana drizzled with caramel,  a choc berry trifle or a berry cheesecake for dessert. Happy to take votes.

Hello @marchhare, when is your birthday xx

@Jacques, @eth, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Adge, @EternalFlame, @Former-Member, @SoSad

yes, that is what i am hoping @eth.

Yes @Shaz51 i do have a boat building book, it is very old, about all the boats the model builders made for the royals back 200-300 years ago, gosh they where masters at their crafts. 

how lovely @Jacques Heart

@Former-Member  I'd vote for caramelized bananas dipped in chocolate!!  OTT I know but hey that's me and desserts.

Well my name should give you the month. It's between the Ides of March and St Patricks Day. Is that enough clues?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance