Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

@TAB I was taking the cement off the walls of my daughter’s bathroom with a hammer drill. So satisfying 

G

A good idea @Oaktree I've just watered all my large Pots, & my back & front Gardens.

Adge

Well it was too Hot outside here too @TAB Still 37C here now.

So heat & lack of energy (feeling exhausted) kept me inside, as well.

Adge

@Adge Imagine having to live there 😳

jeez , thats hot , okay , time dif as well guess.  @Adge  only 20 deg here whoops  was not 20 deg til 530 am last nite lol 

that and jack hammering I out thought the boss on those two and cleaned up lol @Glisten  just mowed it down ... slabs/paths always work towards the edge .. try and make fault line and aim high ie for BIG pieces  ..lolo 

That was a Training Organisation, that Runs the Course @Glisten A Training Building.

No-One lives there.

The people doing the Course were all from Disability Service & Aged Care Provider Organisations.

I think mostly they are Providing Care to people in people's own private homes (not in Nursing Homes).

Adge

@Oaktree , so hard to feel like eating with this weather! I would be happy with cold cereal 😋 

Hello @Glisten , @TAB , @Adge , @Healandlove 😎

249376180_422624829226171_5780860103021363735_n.jpg

Yes that's so True @Shaz51 The problem is that when I need to Rest or Take Time Out - I feel Guilty for Resting.

My mind says: "No there is too much left to do, you cannot stop now"...

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance