Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Beer Garden

Wynns please evvvvvvvry day please.

always good to try something new 😄 😄 😄

Thank you, maam 😉

When you've finished what you've already got @mrkotter.  You can't waste a top drop.

Wynns was it?  Fabulous red dirt out that way.  Here you go.  Bit fussy aren't you? 😃

@Kurra well when you're a non-drinker on the rare occasions I do have a drink I'm not going to waste it on toohey's new (or worse XXXX) am I?

Ahhh Kotter !!!! Me too 😉

OK,  OK @mrkotter

I'll have to give the Wynns as a freebie.   As you say if you only drink once in a while you deserve the best.

I'll have a Passion Pop thanks barkeep. In a tall glass. With 2 cocktail monkeys dangling off the rim - one orange (orange-o-tan) and one purple (grape ape, grape ape)...

Aaaahhhhh... (singing) heaven, I'm in heaven...

Si reclines in the comfy green leather 3-seater Chesterfield, with a blissful smile playing across his Passion Pop moistened lips... hahaha...

Cheers peeps...

Helped yourself I see Si.  It's good to get a bit of a break!  

How many of those fancy passion pops have you had?  You look pretty relaxed and happy to me.

Did ya have a good day?

beer me please barkeep

a grolsch will do nicely

ill settle for a reschs tho

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance