Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@ENKELI 

I know someone from Church who used to be a hairdresser. She now has a little hair place in her house. She doesn’t charge me very much. But I only go every six months or so. I am not really a girly girl. 

@Oaktree Nice the Lob/Bob is back.

I cut my hair off with a pair of kitchen scissors back in Nov 2022 LOL

Everytime I feel anxious, I attack my hair with scissors. Instant relief. I don’t know why.

@tyme you understand these things. Why do I get instant anxiety relief, cutting my hair?

G

@Glisten I'm so grateful to your friends too. Living out of your car would be dreadful. Are they still thinking of selling, or was that someone else I'm thinking of?

I've got an appointment with my job services provider at 3, am looking forward to saying you're no longer required.

Still only light rain here, I wish it was heavier and more!

@Oaktree girlie girl or not, its nice to be pampered, and you're helping a fellow church goer 🙏

And a change is as good as a holiday 😊

@Glisten I cut my own hair in a fit of annoyance at the beginning of the year. It's cathartic I think, like other actions that release tension. I have to wear a ring on both ring fingers so that I can fiddle with them. I feel almost uncomfortable if I don't have a ring to take off and put back on when I'm anxious. 

@TAB hey tabby, how was your course ? Take care.

@PinkFlamingo hey PF hope you are having a good day. I took a day off work today. It turned out really necessary. I went for morning walk and coffee. It felt much better. It gave me some space from work issues and mum issues. In the afternoon I went to see my accountant to sort some documents. It was done smoothly.

I just been thinking of work and resting. Have a good evening. Take care

@greenpea hey sweet pea. Hope you're having a good day. Mine was a bit better today. I didn't go to work today. Went walking and coffee out. Life is very hard . Now mum is elderly and demanding. I am realising my troubles more these days from childhood. Working hard to stay sane and not psychotic or manic. It's hard work.  Hope things are well with you. Take care.❤️

@ENKELI  You will be with your job services provider as I type this. What a thrill to be able to say “your services are no longer required”. I am so happy for you.

I don’t know what my friends are thinking about doing with this apartment.

I honestly thought something would have come my way by now and life would have changed.

A hour ago, I transferred $500 to the lawyers trust and emailed the signed contract of engagement, so they can represent me. That’s a step in the right direction.

G

@ENKELI  thank you for sharing! It made me feel so much better about myself.

Hugs

G

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance