Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas@

@Bill16 Hey boot, the beach and water amazing. Really refreshing.

Good morning @Meowmy how's your day going so far ?

TAB
Senior Contributor

wish I was there @Bill16  sorta reminds me of when had money would just go and stay in cabin at Hamelin in winter for a week., just walk on beach on my own @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

.. meant re pic @Bill16  anyway Good Morning

G'day @TAB  what's crackin ?

I used to put my 4x4 on the beach at Hamelin and cruise around to Boranup beach.sickest barrels

TAB
Senior Contributor

myeh, not much @Bill16 feel ok ish just had bath for back and to warm up, and shave, bonus, just writing self lists of what purchase might make me happier haha lol shops not open yet anyway, well finally got sunday trading here, but opens at nine. Maybe a box re purchases lol only that doesnt open til 11 lol

wat are you up to ?

TAB
Senior Contributor

no idea re boranup @Bill16  yeah was good sandy beach one side of point and crappy steep beach, lots stuff washed up on other side

IMG_0296.JPGIMG_0298.JPGIMG_0299.JPG

Yep hit the beach at Hamelin boat ramp and pretty much head north @TAB or yeah just keep on cruising on the nice sandy beach 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah just had look on google maps its next beach @Bill16 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance