Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas@

yeah didnt work re sleep, nice thought tho @Meowmy  couldnt sleep

TAB
Senior Contributor

c u over here if you like @greenpea  worrying posting too much on GM thread lol

@TAB  did you get the weight loss pills from doc TABs? I know you were thinking about it.

TAB
Senior Contributor

they do bookings thru a site, last few times looked no avail appts for weeks, flu or site failure? @greenpea  will look again now, and ring them when open

TAB
Senior Contributor

ok one avail in 6 days time @greenpea  prob working then may go to other one has walkins have to go first thing in morning will check their site

@TAB s sometimes I wish there was the availability of a private conversation on the forum. Just sometimes I dont want the whole world to know what I am thinking or writing about. The forums have a censorship about them which can be super annoying at times. I understand why they are set up as they are but still is annoying cannot use cerain words however innocently or discuss certain issues privately without being watched.

@TAB  that sounds like a plan. Will be interested to see if they give you a script and if so if they help reve up your metabolism. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

well they refused to give testosterone as reading just out of guidlines, *ankers .. um they cannot deny am fat tho lol so have  to give it. anyway there is good dr at other place dont usually go to, may ask him not they are booked for next week tho @greenpea 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes @greenpea  and funny how word order seems to affect words can use anyway just guessing theres less people following tab tread then good morning eg

TAB
Senior Contributor

was being silly re caffeine guy @greenpea  anyway u mentione d p riv word then go back on gm thread lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance