Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas@

@TAB hey tabby cat, hope working is going well. Done thirty minutes walking. Now having imaginary coffee with @greenpea  and @MDT 

Hope you get a bit of morning tea. Take care.

Hey @Meowmy
I have a coffee too. Waiting on ISP to call me back so I can fix internet here.

Not a great start to the morning over here in Hamso House as my sister is up in arms. Mum is too. I'm bored of their crap.

Anyway I'll stop griping now

@MDT wish you a great day. Me and tabby cat ,not as much Greenpeace, usually start slowly in the mornings. As the day turn out. You will feel better

@TAB  hey tabby cat, hope your day was okay and have fun tonight with your friend. My day was okay. I got through the working day. My friend came around and took me out for a simple meal. Just got home. Have a good night. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ok sounds good @Meowmy friend went away for a day being tourist as I had to work another 1-2days

@TAB how was your day. So are you working tomorrow.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Sorry was eating showered im bed now yes work tomorrow also Saturday maybe @Meowmy got to get sleep nite

@TAB Hey tabby cat, looks you are busy cat. Good that you are sleeping okay and look after yourself okay. I had naps in the evening, so now getting to sleep.Hope you will rest well for work in the morning. Tomorrow another long day at work for me. Hope can get through it okay. Goodnight and hope all will be better in the morning.

@TAB Good morning, tabby cat, hope things work out with your friend. Wish you a good day at work. I have a very long day today. Hope to get through. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thankyou @Meowmy hope your day okay
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance